Friday, December 4, 2009

New Release: 'For You' COllab




Hello! I hope you had a great week! I've had the pleasure of collaborating with July Designs, and NatashaNaSt (both from Shabby Pickle) and the result is 'For You'. Have a wonderful weekend, thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you again Monday for another amazing Paparazzi pick! xoxo, holly










ON SALE!
20% OFF
ONLY $5.28

Plus, as a BONUS, you also get a collection of wordart AND a set of quickpages!



Take me to..."For YOu"



And here is some layout inspiration from my amazing creative team :



by Akizo


by Camila



by Catrin



by Catrin


by Cherry


by Crystalbella77



by Fabella


by Gachal



by Hanazana


by Hasmandka


by Jarmilka


by Magda_lena


by Monicca


by OlgaUnger



by Petruschka


by SeattleSheri


by sarahh


And here are several of many beautiful layouts from Natasha and July's teams :)























8 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! I just love the colors of this kit. The pages created from it are gorgeous. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Holly this collab ist so gorgeous!!!#Love the colours and the cute elements!!

    *hugs* Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooow! Great colors! Incredible! Love it! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful kit!! And the LO are so beautiful!!

    Love Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastuc kit! Stunning combination of blue and brown colors!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is exactly the kit I was looking for, with the deep chocolate browns and the lovely blues - as soon as I got the Pickle news last night, I went and snatched it up!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous!! I love it

    ReplyDelete