Friday, April 30, 2010

New Release & iNSD Sale!

Hello everyone! I'm back again today with my new releases at SPD! First, I wanted to let you know that in celebration of iNSD, my entire SHOP is on sale (including my new collab kit)!!

Photobucket


Now on to the new releases! First up is a collab with the ever talented Kaye Winiecki! We teamed up to bring you the ultimate pet kit!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Filled with gorgeous, handmade elements 'Pet Mania' is a must have for all of us with pets!

Take me to...PET MANIA

And here is some layout inspiration with the kit!

by Damayanti
Photobucket

by Magda_lena
Photobucket

by Jule
Photobucket

by Monicca
Photobucket

by Akizo
Photobucket

by Gachal
Photobucket

by Kateno4ek
Photobucket

by OlgaUnger
Photobucket

by Petia47
Photobucket

by wendy85
Photobucket

by emmasmom
Photobucket

by Jarmilka
Photobucket

Next, I have a commercial use set for designers. It is on sale, NSD weekend only, for just $1!

Photobucket


Take me to... CU Designer Mix 1

We're also going to be having fun games and giving away prizes, etc. @ Shabby Pickle all weekend, so be sure you stop by! And don't forget to hop on over the the Lilypad as well to pick up my "Free Spirit" Collection!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping! xoxo, holly

2 comments: