Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Release: Movie Night with Kate Hadfield




Hello everyone, I hope you are having a great week!

This week I'm thrilled to bring you a collab with none other than the amazing Kate Hadfield! 'Movie Night' is jam-packed and perfect for recording memories of those special date nights at the cinema/cosy family evenings at home in front of the TV/ your love of movies or theater/ even your child’s recital performances and photos of your budding performers in action!








ON SALE: FEB 26-28

Take me to...Movie Night!

Here is some layout inspiration from my amazing creative team :

by wendy85


by Monicca


by Madga_Lena


by akizo


by _she


by snaggletooth


by JenJ


by Anetka


by Damayanti


by Jenny79


by Jenny79


by SeattleSheri



by WIndgefluester


by Jenny79


by Olga Unger


by heatherbird


by mil01


by josh82


by wendy85


by kateno4ek

5 comments:

  1. Wooow absolutly fabulous!! Very great kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to come over to your blog to tell you how great I find the idea of this kit. Can't remember I've seen anything like this before. Such a great way to give your beloved ones the fame they deserve. Especially for the pics of your kids. Not just the idea is great, but the complete kit looks just awesome, great erm...better words might be a word like cool! You and Kate did an outstanding job here!
    And so did the CT. Their layouts look fabulous!
    Alright, that's about what I wanted to tell you :)
    hugs, Monica

    ReplyDelete
  3. THank you girls!!! and me-bear, thank you very much! I'm so happy you like the kit! xoxo

    ReplyDelete