Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mid- Week Mixer: Landscapes



Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great week!

Today I wanted to share with you a little site called Landscapes! If you are interested in Landscape photography, this is a wonderful source of inspiration. I personally love admiring landscape photos. There is a quote on the website that I think sums up the appeal of landscape photography quite well:

...Nature in all its fascinating beauty: mountains, sea, rivers, cliffs, sunset, snow, sand, desert and city parks, oasis and windy roads. Photos from all corners of the world, gathered during trips and travelings.

Here are a couple photos from Landscapes (images are linked). Be sure to check out the site for many more gorgeous photos! Have a wonderful week and I will see you on Friday with a new collab!! xoxo, holly


The Northern Sun was Setting by ferret- e


Forest Morning by ALEX-NT


Autumn in Rodopi mountain by algaivel


Peaceful Harmony by tsykhra

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! Those are BEAUTIFUL!!! I only have one photo that's even possibly halfway as beautiful, and my 12-year-old son took that one!!

    Can't wait to see the new collab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wooow love it!! This is sooo beautiful!!

    Today it's your birthday!! And I wish you a wonderful day!!

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow i love landscapes too,
    and these ar really amazing!! wow!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh and a happy birthday to you!!
    hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, how beautiful is this! Great!

    ReplyDelete