Friday, May 28, 2010

New Release:The Graduate

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great week!
Today I'm pleased to bring you...


Photobucket

"The Graduate" is a charming and versitale graduation kit for all ages (from kindergarten to college!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

FOR ONE WEEK ONLY:
PURCHASE 'THE GRADUATE', AND YOU WILL RECEIVE THE COORDINATING 'quickCOUTURE COLLECTION' FOR FREE!!
OFFER GOOD: 5/28-06/03

Take me to...THE GRADUATE

Here is some inspiration with the kit:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I also have the coordinating quickpage collection (which is a FREE gift with purchase of "The Graduate" kit for one week only- 05/28-06/03)...

Photobucket

Take me to...quickCOUTURE: The Graduate Collection

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend! xoxo

3 comments: