Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Hi everyone! I hope you've had a great week! And for my fellow Americans who celebrate the 4th of July, I hope you have a fun and safe weekend!

This week, I have a mini kit called "Star Spangled" and it is on sale for ONLY $1. Plus, I have a little gift for you (see below)! Thanks for looking! Hugs, HOlly

Photobucket



Photobucket

'Star Spangled' is a wonderful mini kit for scrapping all those 4th of July pics, but also perfect for any other American themed pages!

>>>TAKE ME TO STAR SPANGLED<<<



Photobucket

And here is a gift I made for you :) It is a 'Star Spangled Quickpage'. Hope you enjoy!

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wonderful QP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Jul [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 04 Jul [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris in Rhode IslandJuly 4, 2009 at 7:10 AM

    Thank you very much and enjoy the 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the quickpage. It is adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this QP, thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great QP.....thank you!
    BJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous QP - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. please go to my blog i have a surprise for you :)

    http://mimiscrapdigital.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete